Title: Licensed Massage Therapist
Report to: Executive Director and Assistant to the Executive Director
Professional Objectives: To deliver spa treatments accordingly to protocols and rituals guaranteeing the guest the ultimate spa experience. Therapists must portray a professional self-image and master treatment/product technical knowledge and skills. Body therapists are expected to invest in self-education to ensure growth.
- Must be a Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Specialized skills in Swedish and Deep Tissue massage.
- Knowledge of Hot Stone Therapy, Reflexology, Pregnancy, Aromatherapy Massage and Body Treatments.
- Must be guest service orientated with ability to deliver the ultimate spa experience and able to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, and management.
- Must actively build repeat clientele.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, cooperative, and have a friendly disposition at all times.
- Must be a team player with co-workers and in helping with spa duties.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be willing to attend all mandatory trainings.
- Ability to follow protocols and directions.
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure.
- Consistent attention to detail in delivering Spa experience
- Quality: Must perform all Treatments/Rituals according to Adagio Day Spa Technical Protocol Manual procedures to provide the highest quality treatments.
- Uniform: Adheres to a high professional image standard in dress, appearance, uniform, language, and lifestyle in line with established guidelines.
- Treatment Rooms: All our treatment rooms must be left spotlessly clean after each service.
- Treatment Protocol: Under no circumstances are you authorized to perform any modifications to the protocols.
- Technical Knowledge: It is required that you attend all mandatory trainings and meetings.
- Retail : All members of staff are expected to recommend the appropriate home care products.
- Client Confidentiality: All records, clients' names and telephone numbers, and client information are the property of The Adagio Day Spa and must be treated at all times with the greatest care and confidentiality.
- Team Work: It is expected that if you do not have an appointment that you will assist in the Spa; such as folding laundry, cleaning , etc. Interact cooperatively with other spa team members to provide a seamless guest experience.
- Appointments : Check appointments with the Front Desk, especially if leaving the spa, to ensure that a treatment has not been booked between scheduled appointments. Also inform the Front Desk of your whereabouts at all times so they are able to contact you should you be needed to perform an additional treatment for a client.
- Time: It is expected that you will arrive to work well rested and alert and be punctual at all times. Treatments must begin and end on time.
I have read and accept the responsibilities of service description for a Licensed Massage Therapist and I am committed to upholding the standards of quality and care of The Adagio Day Spa as described above: