Body Wraps - Soft Pack Floats
Hands & Feet
Treatments for Him
Title: Master Esthetician
Report to: Executive Director and Assistant to the Executive Director
To deliver spa treatments according to protocols and rituals guaranteeing the guest the ultimate spa experience. Estheticians must portray a professional self-image and master treatment/product technical knowledge and skills.Estheticians are expected invest in self-education to ensure growth.
Essential Skills required:
- Must be a licensed Master Esthetician.
- Must have minimum 2 years professional experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with skin, waxing, and pedicures.
- Knowledge of special skin conditions such as rosacea and acne.
- Must be capable of upholding strict hygiene standards consistently and be customer oriented with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers, and management.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, co-operative, and have a friendly disposition at all times while at Adagio Day Spa.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist co-workers and management.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be willing to attend all mandatory trainings to further spa/esthetics skills and have passion for continuing education.
- Must have the ability to maintain grace under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ensure a consistent, warm, welcoming atmosphere at all times for The Adagio Day Spa clients by maintaining a friendly professional manner.
- Quality : Comply with the Technical Protocol procedures to deliver the highest quality aesthetic services consistently to The Adagio Day Spa clients in a safe, hygienic professional pleasant manner.
- Uniform: Excellent appearance and uniform in line with established standards .
- Treatment Rooms : All treatment rooms must be left spotlessly clean after each service. Maintain a clean; neat and orderly work area at all times. Sanitize all working areas, equipment and instruments after completing every treatment. Also remove soiled linen, replacing it immediately with a fresh set up. Proper wipe down and placement of all professional products used during the spa treatment is required after every service. Remove any wax or debris dropped on the floor or counter etc, during waxing.
- Retail : All members of staff are expected to recommend the appropriate home care products.
- Technical knowledge: All Aestheticians are required to attend all mandatory meetings and trainings .
- Client Cards(Hard and Soft copy): As an Aesthetician, you are responsible for maintaining all technical records related to your service provided to the client and these must be up to date at all times. Health history forms must be filled out after every treatment and filed daily after every client . Aromatherapy treatments should also be recorded on the clients' Health History Forms / record card. Prior to giving a treatment , all Aestheticians must review Health History Forms ensuring no contra-indications.
- Records: All records, client names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers, and client information, etc, are the property of TheAdagio Day Spa and must be treated at all times with the greatest of care and confidentiality.
- Assisting : Aestheticians are expected, when not with a client, to help around The Adagio Day Spa , assist with spa checks, fold laundry, cleaning and any other tasks appointed from Managers.
- Inventory and Operations : Inform the Director of Services/ Manager when inventory is low and ready for replacement and if any equipment requires servicing or of any operational needs.
- Appointments : Check appointments with the Front Desk, especially if leaving the spa, to ensure that a treatment has not been booked between scheduled appointments. Also inform the Front Desk of your whereabouts at all times so they are able to contact you should you be needed to perform an additional treatment for a client.
- Team Participation : As a team member you are expected to arrive at work well rested and alert and be punctual at all times.
I have read and accept the responsibilities of service description for a Licensed Massage Therapist and I am committed to upholding the standards of quality and care of The Adagio Day Spa as described above: