COVID-19 Spa Procedures
Adagio Day Spa will remain open with normal hours. As a spa licensed by the Alaska State Board of Barbers and Hairdressers, we have already been following strict sanitation procedures at Adagio Day Spa.
However, with the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented additional precautions:
- Customers must wear cloth face mask coverings and wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Upon your arrival to the spa we will take and record your temperature.
- Service providers must wear surgical mask at all times.
- All furniture in the lobby, door handles, light switches, faucets, and credit card terminal will be sanitized every 15-30 min and after each client.
- We will be running aromatherapy diffusers throughout the spa with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial essential oils.
- All of our laundry will be washed in hot temperature water with sanitizing solution and dried completely.
- All hard surfaces in treatment rooms including Hot towel cabies, countertops will be sanitized after each client.
- We have hand sanitizers and sanitizing spays throughout the spa. We will sanitize toilet seat and faucets after each client You are welcome to use it again. Make sure you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us at 907-222-3601 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come in!
- Please make sure you do call us to cancel at least 2 hours prior to your appointment. We are temporarily suspending our cancellation policy of charging 100% of the appointment's full price if the appointment is canceled between 12 and 2 hours prior to appointment.
- If you cancel within 2 hours of your appointment or no-show, we will charge you for your appointment as per the late cancel/no-show policy.
Thank you for being a loyal client of Adagio Day Spa .We will continue to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees as we always have. We are looking forward to see you at Adagio.
With Care and Love