I believe that finding a balance in life is one of our most important tasks whether it is work, relationships, food or beauty! I have been in the Skin Care business for 20 years, which led me to develop a passion for health and pursue an education at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition where I studied countless dietary theories. I feel grateful for the opportunity to work as an Esthetician and help my clients achieve healthy, vibrant, and youthful skin for life. By applying effective, individualized regimen that includes a regular skin care routine, nutritious dietary guidelines, physical movement and relaxation we are able to have beautiful skin at any age.
I customize my facials according to my clients unique needs, applying techniques and modalities I have learned over the years in the United States as well as in my native country of Russia.
I start all my facials with thorough cleansing, followed by exfoliation. I proceed by steaming the face to prepare skin for extractions, if necessary. I follow with a face, neck and decollate massage, completing the procedure with a finishing mask.
During the facial I use various devices to enhance the effect of the treatment, listed are some of those to expect.
- Ultrasonic spatula is a magic tool used for cleansing and gentle but effective exfoliating.
- High Frequency is used to heal skin after extractions by eliminating toxins and acne-causing bacteria. It is also used for lymphatic drainage, oxygenating of the skin as well as extra cell stimulation and product penetration.
- Electrical Micro Currents are used for lifting, toning and rejuvenating the skin. I learned about electrical currents when I was 25 years old in Russia, and now more then 20 years later I still believe it to be by far the most successful treatment to prevent aging of the skin in the most organic and healing way possible.
- I love to use Light Therapy. Cytochromes are the parts of cells that respond to light and color. When cytochromes are activated, their energy levels go up, and that stimulates tissue growth and regeneration. Blue Light heals acne, Red Light energizes and stimulates skin cells. Green light reduces inflammation which is great for hyper pigmentation.
- My favorite part of the facial is the massage. I combine European techniques that I learned from my first instructor in Russia with healing practices such as aromatherapy and acupressure. During my massage I focus on lifting, toning, lymphatic drainage and detoxification of the skin. I truly believe that a sophisticated massage can dramatically change the health and look of the skin, as well as have positive psychological effects on mental well being.
Discover it for yourself!
With Care and Love